Today I'm 31 weeks pregnant. According to babycenter, Tristan is over 3 pounds and over 16 inches long. From now on, he's supposed to gain about half a pound a week. His lungs are about the only thing not fully developed and ready to work on their own. He's been moving a lot this week, and most of his movement is now the pushing through type of movement instead of jabs and kicks. I love it! I have a miserably itchy pregnancy rash on my arms and legs and my doctor says it'll probably stick around until April, so I'm not excited about that, but at least it's not dangerous to me or Tristan. I'm finally pretty much recovered from the stomach bug I had this week. So it was not a great week for me but the doctor says everything looks good as far as Tristan is concerned. I'm measuring right on track and he had a strong heartbeat. I go back for my next appointment in 3 weeks, then go 2 weeks after that, and then start my weekly appointments! It's going pretty quick!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment