Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wedding Registry & Engagement Outfits!

We began registering for gifts today at Millyn's! We're going to register at Walmart too, and probably somewhere in Danville. We decided to go today to Millyn's because we were already going to Conway to buy engagement picture outfits for next Saturday. I have been putting off registering because I thought of it as just another wedding errand we needed to run, but it's fun! Seriously, everyone should register for birthdays and Christmas! :)

We got our dishes, silverware, bath towels, and a few kitchen accessories picked out today. Here are pictures of the dishes we chose. We are mixing and matching these two sets. I love them!After spending a couple of hours at Millyn's, we went to Conway and found some engagement picture outfits. Michelle Fowler is doing our pictures next Saturday at Shoal Creek. We will have one outfit change halfway through. For the first outfit, I'll wear white capris with a blue-with-white-polka-dots tank top. Braxton will wear jeans and a white polo or white button-down shirt. The second outfit is still up in the air. I bought a pink peasant-type top to wear with jeans, and if I do, Braxton will wear jeans and a black polo. I also might wear jeans and a cream-colored dressier top and Braxton would wear one of his blueish colored button-downs.

After shopping and a quick haircut for Braxton, we ate at Mike's Place (mmmmm!) and then headed home. Productive day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment