At RHS, we have a day off about every other week until spring break this semester. It is going to be SO nice! UNTIL spring break, because after spring break, we have NOTHING. Not one day for 8 weeks! Those are going to be 2 very long months!
We are enjoying one of our days off today for MLK, Jr Day. Braxton and I are doing some homework, some cleaning, but mostly just relaxing. His school really kicks off this week, and my semester of paperwork is already going strong. This may be my most stressful semester since the semester I took 19 hours at Tech. I have portfolios and conferences, which as a 1st year special education teacher is stressful enough, but I also have my graduate classes and preparing and taking the Praxis III. The good thing about getting married at the Gran Porto Real is that there is very little planning we have to do, but we still need to find the time to do all the small things we need to do for the wedding. If I can just make it until summer, I'll be great! 5 months...
No comments:
Post a Comment