I haven't updated in a while, so I thought I'd post! Life has been busy the last couple months! I got hired as a special education teacher at RHS for next year. Braxton is finishing up the semester at ATU this week, and we are so ready for summer! I still have a few weeks left at RHS until summer starts, and by the time I finish, he'll be starting summer classes, so we don't get any time off together, but at least he only has online classes for Summer I. I just finished up my 3rd grad school class and start my 4th class next week. It's exhausting to think I won't have a week off until December, but I'll graduate by next summer, so it'll be worth it then!
We haven't done any more wedding planning because we've been busy with school and all, but we're hoping to plan as much as possible this summer while we have some time to think! I can't wait to start doing the actual planning.
Here are some pictures from our birthdays which are a few weeks apart:

We climbed Pinnacle Mountain for Braxton's birthday!

We ate at El Mariachi with my family the day after my birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment